The Fat One moves into 4 digits today but continues to take it off the tracks. There’s so many voiceletters that we will have to contiue them on the Thursday LITTLE SHOW. Happy National Mousse Day.
The Fat One natters about the coupon, open Chrima cards and takes a couple of calls from a Mexican. Happy Tue, I say Chewsday.
The Fat One natters about the coupon, soup, buying a bed and a dream involving Mr. Chekov and a catering kitchen. Happy National French Toast Day.
The Fat One natters about the gigantic newspaper and opens the Chrima cards that have been waiting for him. Happy leftovers.
Here’s the list of VULGAH items read on the Turkey Day BFO. Happy Day of Gluttony and Sloth.
01. Talk about a huge breast!
02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
03. It’s Cool Whip time!
04. If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
05. That’s one terrific spread!
06. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
07. Are you ready for seconds yet?
08. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
09. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all of that!
Special thanks to Patrick Plain for sending these to me to share.
The Fat One has had some wine so this one is a little off the tracks. There are Thanksgiving cards, tips on buying a ham and a list of things you can say ONLY on Thanksgiving. Happy National Sardines Day. VULGAH!
The Fat One chats about a variety of topics including Dancin’, bartenders and a lack of sleep. Plus there are special celebrations of exiting the birth canal and some voiceletters. Happy National Eat a Cranberry Day.
The Fat One gives a full report about his visit to El Dentisto (Mexican for El Dentisto) plus catches up on some items he forgot about the weekend. Don’t forget to which White Boy from Live It Up! a happy National Cashew Day.
It’s Monday and the Fat One recaps the weekend. Plus there’s a report of things happening in Walnut Hills and some breaking news. Happy National Gingerbread Day.
The Fat One is sleep deprived but still pops out a LITTLE SHOW for everyone. There are voiceletters and much more. Happy Weekend.